What we need to know (about you)Applying for a study place
If you want to apply for a place of study at TH Georg Agricola, please use the online form on our web page meine.thga.de. Register as an "applicant" and complete the application form provided.
Which documents do you need?
- Certificates and evidence of your school qualification and your work placement as certified copies
- Evidence of proficiency in German language
- If you alreaday have attended a university: proof of deregistration and of accredited performance
- A passport-size photograph (for your student ID-card)
- Valid ID-card/passport with residence permit
Application documents in foreign languages can only be processed if they are submitted as certified translations.
You must submit your application within the application period.