Skip to main content

What we need to know (about you)Applying for a study place

If you want to apply for a place of study at TH Georg Agricola, please use the online form on our web page Register as an "applicant" and complete the application form provided. 

Which documents do you need?

  • Certificates and evidence of your school qualification and your work placement as certified copies
  • Evidence of proficiency in German language
  • If you already have attended a university: proof of deregistration and of accredited performance
  • A passport-size photograph (for your student ID-card)
  • Valid ID-card/passport with residence permit

Application documents in foreign languages can only be processed if they are submitted as certified translations.

Application deadlines

You must submit your application within the application period.