Welcome to the International OfficeThe International Office
The International Office, or IO in brief, is the service points for both, students from abroad (our incoming students) and students in Germany who would like to spend some time at a university abroad (our outgoing students). The IO advises on opportunities to fund such stays and on any other questions concerning a stay abroad. In particular, we are there to help you with:
- Advising THGA students who plan to study abroad
- Advising foreign students and future students
- Information on exchange programmes such as Erasmus+ or DAAD programme.
- Opportunities of where to study abroad, and
- Application conditions for foreign students
- Coordinating partnerships with universities abroad
- Information on work semesters abroad, funding the stay and the travel and qualifying for practical work
Current information on offers and events can be found in the Moodle course of the IO and on our two service pages for Outgoings and Incomings. If you want more information, please sign up for the IO newsletter in the Moodle course.
Of course, we would also like to advise you in person. Please make an appointment with us.
Our IO Team
Information on the Covid-19 virus in other languages
The Commissioner of the Federal Government for Migration, Refugees and Integration, Ms Widmann-Mauz, has provided information on Covid-19 regulations and advised behaviour in several languages (English, Türkçe, Polski, Français, Italiano, ελληνικά, Hrvatski, Български, فارسی, 中文语言, عربي). When you open the link, scroll down and click on the tile in your language.