Seek opportunities in the job market and raise your own potentialOur Career Service
The Career Service helps the students of THGA to develop professional prospects and to get a foot in the job market. Our part-time students have this opportunity, too. We support students to get competencies which are needed in all disciplines and to manage their personal development to prepare for the diverse worklife challenges.
Our Career Service collaborates with other advice and coaching services at THGA as well as external experts, offering our students a wide range of specialist, professional and personal support.
- Personal advice and support when developing professional prospects
- Support when searching for work placements or jobs
- Talks, seminars and workshops about career planning and starting worklife and developing skills and competencies
- Individual check of application documents and application advice
- Preparing for job interviews
- Providing information on the job market, getting started and professional development
- Services offered by our Career Service are free of charge for all students at THGA.
Open office hours
At the moment there are no open office hours. Please make an appointment via telephone or email - advice sessions are done on the phone or via video-conference.
Every semester, the Career Service offers a number of events such as talks, seminars and workshops. You can find detailed information on our Moodle platform and you can also register there.
At the begin of each semester, a full overview of our events is sent per email to all THGA students.
Advice on applications
Our Career Service offers comprehensive support for job applications. PLease contact Ms Anja Hamer if you are interested.
Current job offers (mostly in German) for students and graduates are listed in our Jobbörse.
Additionally, our Career Service has been collaborating with a professional application coach. Please contact Ms Hamer if you are interested in this, too.