Your admission application must contain the following documents:
• The printed, filled and signed application form
• Transcripts documenting your vocational training and school education (certified copies or photocopies)
• Proof of the required German language skills (for international students)
• Passport pictures (with your name on the back)
• A résumé
• If you have already been enrolled at another university: proof that you are no longer enrolled ("Exmatrikulationsnachweis") and transcripts
The documents must be submitted to the University's Office of the Registrar.
Please note: We can only process international applications if they are accompanied by a certified translation in German!
The application deadline is always July 15th for the winter semester, and January 15th for the summer semester. You may qualify for an extension. Please check with the Office of the Registrar for more information.